What's new

Saturn any good?

Obsidian2004

last time which was like a year ago saturn emulators were pretty crapy, do any work? And if so can some one tell me which one is the best, I'm most intrested in playing gaurdian heros again, if some one could help me I would apprectiated.

OP
Obsidian2004

Obsidian2004

Damn 3 days either no cares about the saturn, this post or no one is comming to the forums anymore? (probebly this post?)

Allnatural

Obsidian2004 said:
Damn 3 days either no cares about the saturn, this post or no one is comming to the forums anymore? (probebly this post?)
And in that time you could have tried a few emulators yourself.

OP
Obsidian2004

Obsidian2004

True I guess but then why post, pluse im a patient guy. I was also hoping that some one would have filled me in, in whats new.

Marauder

Nothing new lately. Guardian Heroes works on SSF very well, but it might be slow :-/ I can't remember if it works on Giri Giri or not.

achiles

I cant get guardian heroes to work at all on ssf but it works ok on girigiri.

well hell I can get anything to work on ssf maybe my system aint compatible with it.

2.8ht 1gb ram 5900xt winxp pro sp2.

Marauder

SSF used to have better compatibility and graphics with revision 6. Unfortunately, it's about twice as slow, so I don't think you would be able to get any games to be playable. It's too bad also... the emulation used to be perfect in some games.