What's new

RatTrap

mesman00

What's that...?
i just have to feel bad for that guy. if he is just joking, then its funny. but if he is poor...then it is really horrible to laugh at him.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
actually.. that pic is really old :p.. i was gonna put it on the last last email i sent to all the work ppl when i left the place.. but it had already been used by someone else so i could'nt :/..

RatTrap

GODLIKE
the reazon it sez Fazed and not framfab or whatever is supposed to say there.. just if you don't know.. i think is coz of the where slougi got the pic.. the fazed.net site :)..

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
hellknight said:
i can't laugh a that

dude it has to be a joke, 1st off no one would hire a HTML programmer off the street, 2nd would a homeless guy really let someone take a picture of them and not be, at very least, looking at the camra? Its not like someone took the shot from a car or something, you can see the street in the background, this person is on the sidewalk with the guy and probably about 10 feet away from him

:D

Martin

Administrator
Re: Re: RatTrap

RPGlover12 said:

lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :p
/me laughs uncontrolably me laughs tell i die

Was about damn time! Roll over and die already. Heh, just kidding. :p

RatTrap

GODLIKE
i just love that pic though :D.. when it first came out all of us working at the company i worked at got it.. was creepy how fast it spread thru our whole company hehe.. i must have gotten it myself like 20 times.. by the end of the day there was still ppl sending it who had just seen it.. and i was like.. yeah yeah.. i know.. i know.. it's funny.. so i've been a lil bored of it for a while :p.. but i hadn't seen it in bout a year almost now so......

RPGlover12

Re: Re: Re: RatTrap

Martin said:

Was about damn time! Roll over and die already. Heh, just kidding. :p
ok ;) u wanna get rid of me that much :) ok maybe after i become a moderator :) and why dont u remove the moved by moderators forum it sucks i hate it its no use just so that it wont count my post number :(

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The reason Martin made this "Moved by Moderators" forum is because of all the posts/threads that are obsessed or useless.
Furthermore I find it a good idea to not make those posts count due to the matter of fact that they're spam and therefore useless although some posts in there are really well most of them are utterly useless.