What's new

waitec - "their mysterious CD Writer"

blizz

Today I recieved a delivery, from Waitec.com

a company which I had never heard of until the package came through the door.

The sent me a CD Writer from the Netherlands.

which is all fine and dandy but we all know nothing comes for free, especially not CD Writers,

I did enter a competition for a CD Writer but that was a good few months ago. and you expect to get notification before recieving the prize.

so I have a completely unsolisitated CD Writer, which I don't want, I don't need, and I don't want to pay for it

part of me feels this is one of those things where you recieve a bill in a weeks time or something similar and I was wondering what, if any, experiance with Waitec anyone has had.

they're site is http://www.waitec.com

Slougi

Just send it to me ;)
Seriously though, keep it. If they charge u for it, say u didn't receive a bill or anything like that and just give it back.

OP
blizz

blizz

I'm not going to unseal the box or anything for a few months, if I get a bill, it's going back.

it's really odd though.

Trotterwatch

I won a SB Live Platinum and some speakers a while back, and didn't know about it until it turned up on my doorstep.

So it does happen :)

Just keep the goods anyway, they were unsolicited and as such they have to come and collect them from you. If they don't within a certain time period it's yours to keep anyway.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Macca said:
all i want is a shoe

LOL :p

Jaz (Mr.Moderator) said:
Maybe a company called `Nintendo` will send me a free GameCube..

LOL :p

Trotterwatch said:
I won a SB Live Platinum and some speakers a while back, and didn't know about it until it turned up on my doorstep.

So it does happen :)

Just keep the goods anyway, they were unsolicited and as such they have to come and collect them from you. If they don't within a certain time period it's yours to keep anyway.

You're right it does happen sometimes.

Martin

Administrator
I've never won anything neither. Almost won a bike once, was second runner up. I was the best loser of all the losers. Good thing I didn't win that bike though, as it pretty much sucked, and I not much later got a bike from my old man. :D

RPGlover12

Martin said:
I've never won anything neither. Almost won a bike once, was second runner up. I was the best loser of all the losers. Good thing I didn't win that bike though, as it pretty much sucked, and I not much later got a bike from my old man. :D
neither do i never won i always cheat and i always fail :( and thats sucks how do they know that i cheat :!!!: even in exams ??? ???

OP
blizz

blizz

I recieved the "Delivery Note Loan" from them.

I don't think I won it.

I'm not paying to return unsolicited goods though.

OP
blizz

blizz

erm scratch that apprently I have won it :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

btw it's x24 write x10 rewrite x40 read

it came at a good time too my Yamaha CDRW freaked out last night :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

OP
blizz

blizz

just to kick you all in the nuts even more I got a CD Labeler today aswell :D