What's new

Help! >.<

-Link-

The only rom I have now is Legend Of Zelda:OoT and when I load it.PJ64 minimizes and stays on my taskbar and it wont come back up :yucky:. Wats wrong with it?

P.S:I can still hear all the sounds and stuff....and its not a bad rom cause i was using it just till today and i tryed downloading it again and it still does that and i tryed reinstalling PJ64 and it still does that :yucky: )

Heres when I open PJ64
4b09cf35.bmp

Then I load Legend Of Zelda:OoT
2a695fc5.bmp

Then this is when it stays on my taskbar
PJ643.bmp

Plzzzzz helpppppppp

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
-Link- said:
The only rom I have now is Legend Of Zelda:OoT and when I load it.PJ64 minimizes and stays on my taskbar and it wont come back up :yucky:. Wats wrong with it?

P.S:I can still hear all the sounds and stuff....and its not a bad rom cause i was using it just till today and i tryed downloading it again and it still does that and i tryed reinstalling PJ64 and it still does that :yucky: )

Heres when I open PJ64
4b09cf35.bmp

Then I load Legend Of Zelda:OoT
2a695fc5.bmp

Then this is when it stays on my taskbar
PJ643.bmp

Plzzzzz helpppppppp

Probably a Project64 bug. I never gotten that symptom when loading a ROM, when just double clicking the ROM file name listed in the ROM browser.

ROYGBIV

I had this happen to my other computer. My friend was over trying to play and it just disappeared. I forget how he did it but remember some of the things we tried:

* right click it in the taskbar and go to move
when I did this my mouse went all the way to the far left of the screen, telling me that it was off the screen, you could try moving it that way

* reinstalling
* play in full screen (alt+enter)

OP
L

-Link-

Yes! Thank you Crespo_Vieri! Moving it didnt work but I went to full screen then closed PJ64 and it worked! YAY! :bouncy: :bouncy: Rep for you! :party: :happy: ;) :cheers:

Last edited:

ROYGBIV

-Link- said:
Yes! Thank you Crespo_Vieri! Moving it didnt work but I went to full screen then closed PJ64 and it worked! YAY! :bouncy: :bouncy: Rep for you! :party: :happy: ;) :cheers:
No problem mate. As RJARRRPCGP said, it's probably a bug. Even if that didn't work you could of continued playing full screen until a new release or try a older release.

I myself haven't had this happen to me on my computer that I use all the time (knock on wood).

Glad that you got it solved though :).