What's new

Kiss their asses?

Martin

Administrator
Kiss their asses?

Tekken1096: this is also the best messageboard around. emulation64 KISS OUR ASS. well maybe i shouldn't say that, after all, the moderators over there are the authors of these emu's and plugin's. lol

emuxhaven: Well they maybe the authors and such but they dont got Good staff like Emu X Haven or even ME. ah well
Thanks for the support all , much appreciated!

Tekken1096: hehe, nevertheless. BEST SITE ON THE ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB. i said it before and i'll say it again: EMULATION64, KISS OUR ASS. lol

What do you people think?

Eagle

aka Alshain
Now we don't go talking shit about their forums, what the hell is the matter with that moron.

mesman00

What's that...?
personally, i am a bigger fan of the emulation64 boards. they are well moderated, everyone is helped, and no one is discouraged. also, there isn't any sh*t like previously posted goin on here like there is on other boards.

mesman00

What's that...?
thought this was kind of ironic:

Emu X Haven Administrator
Our Policy Here At Emu X Haven:
1)No Rom Requests
2)No Posting/Asking for Rom or ISO Links
3)No Flaming/Insulting Others
4)No Spamming, Posting Mindless Shit
5)No Abusing of Flash Movie width and height

let's see, tekken breaks rules 3 and 4, tisk tisk. :emutalk1:

aprentice

go emulation64!

hu hu hu hu hu, emulation64

*whistles*

:D :D :D :D
smiley_pus.gif

Last edited:

tekken1096

Emu X Haven Webmaster
ahh, hehe that was a joke, sheesh. We all had a good laugh on my channel.

/me sorry if i offended anyone :cool:

Eddy

I Run This
Im not hating on this forum, because i visit 10-20 times a day. The main reason is 1964 forums, and the pj forum. As well as talk of the town. But thats about it. those are the only 3 good forums you guys have. EmuXHaven i just read, never post. Both emuxhaven and emu64 are acting like kids. Think of how silly you guys are being: arguing about what message board is better on a emulation site, saying things like oh no mine is better, we got cooler members. Both mboards are good, now of course emu64 thinks theirs is better, and emux thinks theirs is too. Thats all i have to say. Oh yeah and stop acting like little kids. :plain:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Eddy said:
Both mboards are good, now of course emu64 thinks theirs is better, and emux thinks theirs is too. Thats all i have to say. Oh yeah and stop acting like little kids. :plain:

May be true, except nobody here was talking about either forum being better than the other.