What's new

pokemon save in no$gba

destro

hey guys !i found a way on how to save on no$gba .its simple first download coolhj's GBA Tool Advance.you will find it on the net.and open it and enter the directory in which pokemon r\s exists then it will show the information of the file.now choose the SRAM Patcher on the coolhj's GBA Tool Advance.and enter the filenameex.pokemon1 and save it.ok that's finished. open no$gba and go to options->Emulation setup. in cartridge backup media change it to SRAM 32KBytes and open the filename pokemon 1 and wallah you can save :cool: now you won't have any problems in trading or battling

akuma2k3

destro said:
hey guys !i found a way on how to save on no$gba .its simple first download coolhj's GBA Tool Advance.you will find it on the net.and open it and enter the directory in which pokemon r\s exists then it will show the information of the file.now choose the SRAM Patcher on the coolhj's GBA Tool Advance.and enter the filenameex.pokemon1 and save it.ok that's finished. open no$gba and go to options->Emulation setup. in cartridge backup media change it to SRAM 32KBytes and open the filename pokemon 1 and wallah you can save :cool: now you won't have any problems in trading or battling
Nope still dont work. Before i patched it when i played it on no$gba a error will come up when i try to save it. Now after i patched it it does save in the game but when i restart it it says the save has been deleted.

OP
destro

destro

Nope still dont work. Before i patched it when i played it on no$gba a error will come up when i try to save it. Now after i patched it it does save in the game but when i restart it it says the save has been deleted.

check whether there is a .sav file in the battery folder. play that .sav file with visual boy and if it is in the correct save point that you saved then try again then save again this time with visual boy advance and paste that .sav file in battery file and rename it to your original .sav file now try playing with no$gba i am sure it will work out

or

if that didn't work play with visual boy advance and start from first or if you are already have a save file play with it and if you would like to trade paste the save file in your battery file like this

suppose the gba file name is PokemonRuby(U).gba just rename your.sav file to PokemonRuby(U).sav and start playing PokemonRuby(U).gba with no$gba and it should work

if this didn't work :blush: well!come on it should work

akuma2k3

destro said:
check whether there is a .sav file in the battery folder. play that .sav file with visual boy and if it is in the correct save point that you saved then try again then save again this time with visual boy advance and paste that .sav file in battery file and rename it to your original .sav file now try playing with no$gba i am sure it will work out

or

if that didn't work play with visual boy advance and start from first or if you are already have a save file play with it and if you would like to trade paste the save file in your battery file like this

suppose the gba file name is PokemonRuby(U).gba just rename your.sav file to PokemonRuby(U).sav and start playing PokemonRuby(U).gba with no$gba and it should work

if this didn't work :blush: well!come on it should work

Nope tried both it still says "The save file have been deleted" And then it starts over.

OP
destro

destro

:gunman: then give it up i cant help anymore use a another emulator with link support