What's new

2 questions from the newbie

SPARTAN-III

newbie at all emulators
My first question is: I know Sonic Adventure may crash once you take the train to Mystic Ruins, and it does for me. Is there anyway to stop it from crashing or is it just weird like that so you just keep trying over and over?

My secind question is: How do you save!? Does Chankast have a built in save system or do you need to download one? Does it automatically save or do you need to do some stuff?

Well that was 3 questions in one but can anyone answer something anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
Comes with a bulit in save system, You have to reset the memory card just like in the real DC be fore you can start saving.

OP
S

SPARTAN-III

newbie at all emulators
Thanks again, Davv. Can someone please answer the question about Sonic Adventure though? I hope the file I downloaded for it wasn't corrupted.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You can't avoid the crash (as well as some other crashes)... The only ways to play the other stages using your PC are:
1: Wait for another Chankast release
2: Use a save file that has 100% of the game completed
3: Play the PC version of the game

OP
S

SPARTAN-III

newbie at all emulators
There's a PC version of this game!? Wow thanks for the info. The main reason I got Chankast was for Sonic Adventure (it brings nostalgia) but I could've just gotten the PC version... I guess I'll just go search for that now...