What's new

Multiplay Pokemon R/S

Holy_bomb

Uhhhh... yea I can get All my emu's working Multiplay but I have a slight problem with R/S. I can get into the game fine but when it comes to saving before we Trade/Battle,there is a message telling me the battery has run dry :plain: Just Curious if there is a way around this situation.

destro

yeah! i have the same problem this happens each time i try to save in r\s so i cant trade battle it happens in no$gba can someone help me with the problem

BountyJedi

well i dont know if there is an option for realtime clokc in no$gba but try selecting that also get the ts2.bios (not the unk it messes up the graphics) and it might also solve some other problems or something (dont ask where to get it it's against the rules. Remember google is your friend)

OP
H

Holy_bomb

Naw I got the ts2 bios and I renamed it gba.rom and all that stuff all my games work so far except THIS ONE. yea........ I dunno if there is a way around the RTC, But any help/suggestions apreciated

burnout

Holy_bomb said:
Uhhhh... yea I can get All my emu's working Multiplay but I have a slight problem with R/S. I can get into the game fine but when it comes to saving before we Trade/Battle,there is a message telling me the battery has run dry :plain: Just Curious if there is a way around this situation.

There is a patch for Pokemon Ruby to fix the dry battery problem but the sit that has this is down and I don't know I it would be allowed to be put up here?

EmuLu

Holy_bomb said:

The problem is that the kind of memory used to save the game is not implemented on NOCASH so far, Use Rascalboy wich for now is much better because you can trade pokemons betweeen different games :)

OP
H

Holy_bomb

Dam, In Rascal boy I can't get into a wild battle without a freeze But will save. And in NO$GBA I just cant Save.... But you can Battle.. I heard some of you guys got this game working on both emulators... Any help/suggestiones would be appreciated.