What's new

1080 Snowboarding Help

Skullkid

After the end of each race, there comes a REALLY IRRITATING :term: flashing light which last a few seconds before the game continues.
Is it supposed to be this way, and if not, can anything be done with it?
And the television thing right before the goal dosen't show more than flashing colors. What can be done with it?

I'm using Jabo's plugins.

jim9

Skullkid said:
After the end of each race, there comes a REALLY IRRITATING :term: flashing light which last a few seconds before the game continues.
Is it supposed to be this way, and if not, can anything be done with it?
And the television thing right before the goal dosen't show more than flashing colors. What can be done with it?

I'm using Jabo's plugins.

Iam not really shure but try using 1964 (latest version) and download the RiceVideo5.6.0 plugin in the forum and use that plugin and if the problem still happens then u need a new rom.

knowitman

I think the TV screen may use Framebuffer effects. I would use the latest Glide64 0.7 SP6 with Hack's wrapper.

OP
Skullkid

Skullkid

jim9 said:
Iam not really shure but try using 1964 (latest version) and download the RiceVideo5.6.0 plugin in the forum and use that plugin and if the problem still happens then u need a new rom.

Didn't help too much :(
Well, not of big importanse anyway. It doesn't do anything to the game, except it's so irritating!