What's new

How Do I get ROM, Bio, ISO whatever?

My95ZR2

For once, I thought this thread was gonna be another one of them joking threads...Dude, I hope you don't plan on having children anytime...

Adam

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
olivieryuyu said:
again and again and again

how many people will ask for roms ?
It will be more and more, because emulators will be better and better in the futur and since most Games you can't make a working copy yourself (exception:pSX or PS2 or Saturn) or a lot people don't own these consoles (saturn) then they ask for it...
Because they are to silly to try all the things theirself...
But they will be banned and banned and banned...
And in a far far away future they all have learned that a rom request means ban and never will ask for one again... *dream*

revl8er

That Damn Good
sometimes I wonder if these people even have a brain since they ask such stupid questions. The bad thing about it is that they always ask for the dumbest games.

xamenus

<looney> said:
i know u cant ask for roms and isos but can we ask for home brew roms ?
I have actually wondered about this myself. Although homebrewn roms are legal, I have assumed that the "No ROM Requests" rule strictly means no ROM requests. But if homebrewn roms are allowed, this actually should be more clarified in the EmuTalk Rules, IMO. ;)

jareg

Just A Guy
Well people that first time got the internet will ask where to get them and bla-bla

As long as there will born new babys in this world they will ask where to get them :evil:

Trotterwatch

IceFox said:
I have actually wondered about this myself. Although homebrewn roms are legal, I have assumed that the "No ROM Requests" rule strictly means no ROM requests. But if homebrewn roms are allowed, this actually should be more clarified in the EmuTalk Rules, IMO. ;)
If we say, no rom requests except Homebrew, then the eijits will then request commercial games under the guise of not knowing the difference (as these are AOL users mainly, they can be excused from that).

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Mystic Gohan said:
sometimes I wonder if these people even have a brain since they ask such stupid questions. The bad thing about it is that they always ask for the dumbest games.
Hey.. fur fighter isn't the baddest game at all... what do you have against it?