What's new

OoT cheats problem

enz

game is: oot [U 1.2 !]
No cheats will work when turned on. However the subscreen delay fix works. Cheats for other games do work (including V1.0 of the same rom), and it works in PJ64. i could just use 1.0 or PJ64 but i dont wanna. help

Chris_W

enz said:
game is: oot [U 1.2 !]
No cheats will work when turned on. However the subscreen delay fix works. Cheats for other games do work (including V1.0 of the same rom), and it works in PJ64. i could just use 1.0 or PJ64 but i dont wanna. help

Taken From the 1964.Chm Options\Cheat Codes\Cheats FAQ Section

only Good [!] v1.0 versions are supported in the 1964.cht file. So, although you see the cheats in the menu, they will not work because your ROM is a v1.1 or v1.2, etc. Every version of a ROM requires its own set of cheat codes. So, unless you are using either version v1.0 [!] of the ROM or the only version of the ROM (because there are no other versions), the cheats will not work.

Mihail_2001

"Subscreen delay fix" doesn't work for me, V1.2 US [!]. Entered the code that I found from another thread that's supposed to work, but it doesnt, the menu is still very lazy. the cheats menu doesn't contain the fix, neither Pj1.6 menu does.

any way out for this?