What's new

Sonic Adventure 2 not working...

Solidus777

Guy Who Does Stuff
I have Chankast v. 0.25a, and an NTSC SA2 image (CDI format). Placed the BIOS in the right place (unless it's not supposed to go in the Chankast folder or needs to be specifically named) and mounted the CDI using Daemon Tools. I try to run it, and I get this error:

"CAN'T READ TOC FROM F: DRIVE"

(The CD is mounted to the F: Drive)

Is this because Chankast doesn't support NTSC games yet, or am I doing something wrong?

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
oh ur using the us bios, find the pal bios and everythin should work fine, but if uve got a nvidia card runnin sonic adventure 2 then ur in for a surprise

OP
S

Solidus777

Guy Who Does Stuff
Ok... I got the thing to boot (thanks to using the xxx CD interface), but now I have another problem of lesser magnitude. The game says I don't have a memory card ready, even though the emulator has my controller as having two VMS's in it. Is there anything else I have to do to get the VMU up and running?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Solidus777 said:
Ok... I got the thing to boot (thanks to using the xxx CD interface), but now I have another problem of lesser magnitude. The game says I don't have a memory card ready, even though the emulator has my controller as having two VMS's in it. Is there anything else I have to do to get the VMU up and running?
Why nobody in this board tries to use the search function or just reading?