What's new

pokemon Snap

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
hmm.. i'm not sure i understand your problem.
try to use the digital pad if that doesn't help try to be more specific about your problem and give your specs

OP
T

Trancer

Well i use project 64 to run pokemon snap, works fine , I can use left , right , up and down , a and b , but when i want to take to tour like prof. oaks says , i start the tour, (driving in a yellow car)but then i cant use the left , right , up and down button , only the other buttons works (the digital pad and the other pad aint working) so that is the main problem, and when the tour is over and i am back in profs. oak lab the up and down and left and right woks again..hope someone have a idea how i can remove this issue...

And there is a other little problem, probally the graphics .. The pictures i took , i have to show some to prof oak...when it counts the picture i took , like 15 or more .. when it is done , i have to select some on the right of the screen and show them to the prof. but they turned black and i cant select any pictures cause there i no pictures:(...Thats the other issue with Pj 64

I tried other emu's but they cant run pokemon snap , i load it and the emu crash.

i hope you guys understands it a little, my english is not perfect:)

i have a:

p800 Celeron mmx
300 mb memory
Geforce 2 Ddr 32 mb

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
there is no known method of moving the camera in Pokemon Snap. ur welcome to experiment (try the frame buffer emulation setting in gfx), but im just telling ya, no one knowns how to do it.

Martin

Administrator
Trancer: Don't post the same problem in all N64 forums. I kept this one and deleted the others.