What's new

i have a question about fire red

zippo209

first of all, hello everybody...i am guy from israel and because my mane language is not english...forgive me for spelling mistakes.

my question is more of a situation i don't understand...
how come i saw pokemon fire red and leaf green in english for sale on ebay,amazon and a few shops in israel and there aren't roms of these games yet?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
That could have different reasons: probably you don't know about these roms, look in the pocketheaven release list for a release or they aren't dumbed yet... excuse me, but your question is a lamer question, because if you can see it in stores, why you don't buy it?

OP
Z

zippo209

i don't know how much a gba costs in u.s but in israel it costs nearly 130$
plus the game that costs about 70$ it's a total of 200$...
so you see why i don't buy it?

MAD_BOY

weird guy
here the gba costs 135euro, so that's more :p
and if you don't buy it, you're doing illegal things and that's baaaaad

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
zippo209 said:
:whistling if i will come up with the money, i promise i will buy one...o.k?
Yeah, okay, if you say me your address, I will send you all these money!

YOu and many others that are thinking like you, destroy the whole video game world, because you only life with fucking copies and always cried for the newest release... I think you won't buy Doom 3 or any great game like these, if it would only cost 10 $! (Have it, have to say @ all: buy it!)
And, BTW: these thread should be closed (look @ knux... the last one were by you, too! :p )

OP
Z

zippo209

let me tell you something, i live i a place where everything costs a lot of money...and i can't ask my parents for money everytime i want a game because where i live not everybody can afford that kind of things...
when i will ber independent i will buy what ever i want... and no i aint going to buy doom 3!!!

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
The fact that you do not buy the games because you can't afford it does not mean that what you are doing is not wrong (download ROMS of these games).
We don't care if you download ROMS even if you don't own the real game but we care when you talk about it in these forums so it would be better to stop.

†kYo†

Master Orochi
those were probably hacked/translated versions of the jap game,its almost september just wait for the REAL game to come out and dont forget.......buy it first

Short_man_ni

i got a half translated pokemon fire red game, but i didnt know and its actually driving nuts coz i cnt read it, so does anyone know a cheat or code 2 translate the whole entire game. PPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE help me!!!!

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
I work at EB Games and we have an in store demo of Leaf Green that the Nintendo rep put in our SP. I didn't get to look at the cart but it's certainly the full version of the game and we've had it for almost a month now. :)