What's new

Mario Tennis cheats doesnt work

Blood Elf

Hi, I am new here and although I have searched this forum for how to activate codes in the game Mario Tennis on the emulator Project 64, I haven't found this question: When I click the squares in the Cheat Menu to activate the cheat codes for this game and go back to the game, none of the cheats have worked (even after a restart :( ). However when the cheat codes on Super Smash Brothers do work there, so how come Mario Tennis don't work?

PS: I do not work with the SP1, since my keyboard suddenly doesn't work with it; but it does work with version 1.5.

PPS: I have the English and the Japanese version of Mario Tennis (E)+(J) !
With both I have the same problem.

So, what must I do to resolve this 'little' problem of mine?

Chris_W

Blood Elf said:
PS: I do not work with the SP1, since my keyboard suddenly doesn't work with it; but it does work with version 1.5.

Ok 1st you can still use the 1.5 sp1 Cheat file and RDB with 1.5 so if you are not make sure you do as alot was added and fixed in that file since the 1.5 release.

Blood Elf said:
PPS: I have the English and the Japanese version of Mario Tennis (E)+(J) !
With both I have the same problem.

So, what must I do to resolve this 'little' problem of mine?

Well the Jap version i didnt make any for on the sp1 Cheat file so I'm not quite sure what you mean by the Jap version is the same result of the E Cheats when i never made any for it :plain:

but any way this is something i fixed amongst other things for a PJ Sp2 if/when that gets released.

Look at www.PJ64cheats.net for how to edit cheats and edit these ones below over the ones in your file for the E Region and also Add the Score Codes if you wish

Mario Tennis (E)

Have All\Characters Available
810657A0 FFFF

Have All\Courts Available
810657A4 FFFF

Score\Player 1
80152DFA 00??

00 0
01 15
02 30
03 40

Score\Player 2
80152DFB 00??

00 0
01 15
02 30
03 40

And add these Jap region Codes Below if you wish to use the (J) Region

Mario Tennis 64 (J)

Have All\Characters Available
8105DEB8 FFFF

Have All\Courts Available
8105DEBC FFFF

Score\Player 1
8014B1DA 00??

00 0
01 15
02 30
03 40

Score\Player 2
8014B1DB 00??

00 0
01 15
02 30
03 40

Have Fun :)

Last edited:
OP
B

Blood Elf

Thanks for the reply,

You really helped me alot with this info, since it is working now.

:satisfied