What's new

Help with zelda tunic

ENZOSPIKY127

I was playing zelda ocarina of time in my n64 console (Just to see how far i could go without cheats) I was in the water temple, and before fighting the dark link, the monster ''Like Like'' ate my zora's Tunic!!and my shield and the he killed me because i have just one heart. Then I noticed that Link was wearing the kokiri tunic and the zora's tunic has gone!!

I went to the Zora's shop,but it was freezed, and i tried to open with the din's fire,but i couldn't, Then i went to the past and tried to buy it,(I HAD 500 RUPEES) But the zora told me that i can't buy that in that time!! I don't know what to do, Can't somebody help me please!! Thanks!! :bouncy:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Walkthrough: Just go and get some blue fire from the temple that you've got the iron boots. After that you can unfreeze Zora's shop with the blue fire and buy the tunic as adult Link.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Din's fire won't open the shop. You need blue fire (go back to the Ice Cavern or buy it for 300 rupies at the potion shop). The tunic will set you back 300 rupies though.