What's new

zelda oot help

ENZOSPIKY127

Hi, I'm zelda ocarina of time, i'm now in the level going for the fire medallions,So i'm supossed to go to the goron's city, and there is just one goron, so i bombed him, and he talked to me, and instead of opening the 2 doors and giving me the goron's TUNIC He just said ''Go to my father's room and move the statue'' without opening the doors.

You know that the little goron has to open the door so i could go in and move the statue to go through death mountain crater. I don't know if did something wrong with the GS BUTTONS (GAMESHARK) or is that the emulator (project 64 and 1964) has an error, Because in my console of n64 it workeds fine, but i don't really know what is happening with the emulator.

The problem i see is that when i turned into old link, I have all the tunics without buying them or getting them.

PLEASE HELP ME, ZELDA OTT IS MY FAVORITE GAME.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
My only suggestions is that you use native saves. If you're using save states and not native saves, that *could* be the problem but I'm honestly not sure since it's been ages since I've done anything with N64 emulation. :/

xamenus

Maybe there's something you're not doing right or forgot to do? You can check www.gamefaqs.com to make sure what you're supposed to do.

Also, if you want, you can post the battery save file (THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.sra) and I'll take a look at it. :)

OP
E

ENZOSPIKY127

Well

First I tried with project 64, and i checked the box of GS BUTTONS (CHEATS LIKE HAVE ALL EQUIPMENT,INFINITE LIFE,ETC) ,but then everythuing was fine, but after i killed the gondondorf phantom i was to go to temple of time to talk to the wird guy that teach me songs and moves. So after that i went to goron city, so the goron could open the door and give me a tunic, but he didn't, he just skip somewords (i know that he skipped cause in my n64 he doesn't) and told me to move the satatue.

I also don't get it why I have all the tunics when i turned to old link without getting them or buying them.

I DON'T THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE THE WALKTROUGH BECAUSE I DID THE SAMETHING IN MY N64 AND NOW I'M IN THE WATER TEMPLE, THE PROBLEM I THINK IS THAT I LIKE TO PLAY IT IN THE PC, AND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG I DID AT THE BEGINING WITH THE CHEATS OR MAYBE SAVING THE STATES OF IT. THANKS.

I'LL TRY TO SEE IF I COULD GIVE YOU ANYOTHER INFORMATION.

Clements

Cheats really do screw up the games. Ocarina of Time is very easy anyway so no need for cheats. I completed the part you described with no problems.

OP
E

ENZOSPIKY127

allright

i see that this problem is only with me, So can i least know which emulator you are using that is going fine,and which cheats you are aplying to the game.

You know so i could start the game all over again and then see if I have better luck thins time. THANKS. :bouncy:

Clements

If you want, use my save file. I have the tunics already, and I've nearly finished the Forest Temple without cheats. I have the Biggoron's Sword. That way you don't have to start over.

OP
E

ENZOSPIKY127

oh, allright thanks a lot,but i don't really know how to use this save file, 1 is beacuse of the format, and the other one is beacuse of the ''bytes, thenkyou for answering my question anyway :D

OP
E

ENZOSPIKY127

allright

THANKS A LOT CLEMENTS,THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, NOW I GETIT, AND I ALSO LEARNED SOME NEW THINGS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE, THANKS, :bouncy: