Should an anime section be added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
What anime has to do with emulation? There may be some games taken from some popular anime series but it simply has nothing to do with emulation.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I like anime, but there are few threads to consider add a Anime section so I voted no

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
THough I enjoy some anime series making an amine section at emutalk wouldn't make much sense.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Malcolm said:
Though I enjoy some anime series making an amine section at emutalk wouldn't make much sense.
Same for me, no sense on a emulation board.
Let's register in a real Anime board, you have better support and more otakus, how know what they are talking.

-Shadow-

Banned
t0rek said:
LOL, it seems that not even Windmaster voted yes

I think he didn't even participate on this poll , because it's undemocratic . I mean he's the poll starter... argh... you know what i mean ?! :D

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
blizz said:
WTF are you smoking bitch?

What does Anime have to do with Emulation?

NO!

I agree... just register on a anime board and you're ready but not on emutalk...

Eagle

aka Alshain
I'm an otaku myself but I vote no, it just doesnt fit on an emulation topic. Everything we have here is centered around emulation (with the exception of the two private software forums). However should the decision be yes, I wouldnt mind moderating it. But I still vote no.