What's new

Rascalboy Advance Multiplayer plugin

MAD_BOY

weird guy
Here it is, the multiplayer plugin for Rascalboy advance!
With this plugin you can use the link function for up to 4gba's on a single pc (netplay NOT supported) You can get the emu and plugin at my attachment.
There's only 1 problem, i have no idea how to get it to work so both players can pay at the same time, cause i need to switch between the windows everytime

foogy

whats ur fps on this, i was playing doom and i was getting 12fps...... thats it... i even changed my priority and even my frameskip.... didnt help

foogy

it doesnt have as much features.... and i think everyone on this board already knows about that emu. lol.... id rather use rascalboy if i could ever get it to work properly :(

OP
M

MAD_BOY

weird guy
foogy said:
whats ur fps on this, i was playing doom and i was getting 12fps...... thats it... i even changed my priority and even my frameskip.... didnt help
i had no problems with framrate, was full speed all the time

but i still haven't got it to work like it should

greatfire

A new version of the emulator has been released and now the link works properly so, yes, you can now trade and battle with pokemon in your PC.

OP
M

MAD_BOY

weird guy
i just tried the new version ad i love it, finally i can complete the pokemon games :p