What's new

Help? Clockwork Knight 2

emiisdev

Hi there,

I'm trying to rip Clockwork Knight 2 (US) to bin+cue using CDRWin 3.9 but I receive an error stating that it has problems reading the sectors?

This is the only game so far that I've had problems with. My other Saturn games were ripped successfully? Is there something specific that I need to do for this game?

Thanks much!

Emi ^_^

Pumster

Well, on the main window, you can choose to either "Abort," "Replace," or "Ignore" errors. I recall Ignoring these errors, but Replacing might be good. (Assuming "Replace" means that it fills the blank area(s) with 0's.) Choose whichever one you like, but make sure there aren't too many problem areas. Otherwise, the game won't run. (Typically, though, a few errors isn't an issue.)

OP
E

emiisdev

Thanks Pumster - I tried it a couple more times but it still fails near the end. I've ripped about 15 games (all original) so far from my collection and this is the only game that has this problem - all the others worked like a charm. There MUST have been something different about it. (It's a clean disc too - no scratches etc..)

Oh well. If anyone has any ideas let me know! Thanks!