What's new

is this possible in super mario world?

hellknight

Banned
a friend told me of a world "moon" when you beat it you get a mario that has the feather the fire flower and the mushroom in one does this world exist?(I don't mean the star/special world)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Sorry hellknight but I'm sure he means either :

- The special star world (It's on the moon)
- Or he means the special little level In the second world (you can get a mushroom , fireflower , feather and a Yoshi here and there are no enemies what so ever)

If this doesn't help check :

www.gamefaqs.com

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
also some walkthrough say there are 97 levels but then I found a card of (maybe all)maps and the hihest was 76 so there are missing some

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
It's located in the second area just before the second castle (Not sure how to get it though because it has been a while since I played it)

OCTuuk

Where all the ghosts are (in the ceiling you must fly up with your cape to the left

there your have it

(the top ghost world in donut land

_gpf_

Actually...

I seem to remember there being a total of either 96 or 98 worlds in SMW... I'm sure it was an even number.... haaaa... if I can dig up my old SNES cart and get a shot of it, i'll pass it along. :D

_gpf_

Ahhh... yes I remember the special star.

And whom do you kick ass with in Smash Bros? Is it Melee or the good ol' classic one?

_gpf_

Nonono... when you complete all 96 stages, a star will appear by the "96" on the main screen when you select which data you are going to play from.

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
all i remember is that the special worlds are crazily laid out and quite hard, when you finish em all it makes a star shape and when you go back to the normal world, its red, the koopas are wearing luigi heads, the vines have pumpkin heads etc. its crazy oh and this world contains different coloured yoshis