What's new

Voodoo5 6000

blizz

I remember reading about these anyone with at least a grand to spare?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1324200763

i-1.JPG

Tesla-Guy

WOW what the heck is that? 4 proccessors? and imagine that voodoo3 didn't have a fan :p
Imagine nVidia making a 4 proccessor geforce3 based gfx card

Last edited:

Slougi

Hehe /me wants ;)
Hmm how fast is it actually?
Gokuss4: It's a rarity, it's not about speed. It's about having a voodoo5 6000 ;)

Tesla-Guy

how fast?

The Voodoo5 6000 features four processors working together to be the world's first 3D accelerator to break the Gigapixel barrier. The Voodoo5 6000 can create breathtaking 3D worlds in vivid 32-bit color, clocking in at over 1.33 Gigapixels a second. State-of-the-art Real-time Full-scene HW Anti-Aliasing, the exclusive T-Buffer! 2D resolutions as high as 2048x1536 and a whopping 128MB of graphics memory. 1 OF LESS THAN 100 CARDS EVER PRODUCED. General Features Include: Fully intergrated 128-bit 2D/3D/VIDEO Accelerator! 128 MB of Graphics Memory! 1.32 to 1.47 Gigapixels per second fill rate! Real-time Full-Scene Hw Anti-Aliasing! T-Buffer Digital cinimatic Effect: Motion Blur T-Buffer Digital cinimatic Effect: Depth of Field Blur T-Buffer Digital cinimatic Effect: Soft shadows T-Buffer Digital cinimatic Effect: Soft reflections FXT1 and DirectX Texture Compression! 8-bit Palletized Textures! 32-bit Rendering! 32-bit Textures! 2k x 2k Textures! 24-bit Floating Point Depth Buffer (Z or W)! 8-bit Stencil Buffer! 350MHz RAMDAC! The industry's most complete API support: DirectX, OpenGL, and Glide

Damn this thing makes my gfx card look like dinosaur shit :s

gokuss4

Meh...
heres a slight problem. it's a foot long, you cant buy it in the market. tesla-guy yur geforce 3 is prob the same as the voodoo5 6000 just compare them. heh even i wouldn't mind trying to get one, but how many games support it ???

Reznor007

It runs on the Voodoo5 5500 drivers, so it has the same compatibility. It is 2x the speed of the 5500, with the extra options of 8xFSAA and free trilinear filtering when doing 4x or 8xFSAA.

Rjx

1MB Matrox

I think i'll stick with my 1MB Matrox card actually.....taking 3 days to render 320x200 frames in max of non-textured global lighted objects is my Idea of fun....I honestly don't know whether I'm being sarcastic or not