What's new

Wtf Is Up With The Sky In Zelda Mm??

KnuCkl3s

wow this is not right i have this game for 64 and and it dont look liek this
snap0018.gif

well since i cant take picks on my 64 just 1964 i had to find one but here whats its supose to looks like
ZELDA-MAJORA'S-MASK-0.gif

im funning 1964 and pj64 with jabos direct3d 6 1.5.1 with azimers audio v0.40 deta 2 contorles n rage direct input v2 1.80a and rsp emulation plugin
i really need help with thats its drivin me insane :homestar:

Last edited:
hey mate.. if you get to epona or have done send me your lovely .sav file.. i cant be bothered to do it again to there.. mine crashed and am not starting it again

And im just guessing its your computer.. from what ive heard 1964 doesn't require as much power to run smoothly then Project64.. the best computers would handle better with this... if you havn't the best of computers and graphics card then 1964 might be your charm

talker

KnuCkl3s said:
wow this is not right i have this game for 64 and and it dont look liek this
snap0018.gif

well since i cant take picks on my 64 just 1964 i had to find one but here whats its supose to looks like
ZELDA-MAJORA'S-MASK-0.gif

im funning 1964 and pj64 with jabos direct3d 6 1.5.1 with azimers audio v0.40 deta 2 contorles n rage direct input v2 1.80a and rsp emulation plugin
i really need help with thats its drivin me insane :homestar:

Wich day *ingame* is those pic taken?.. cuz day2 is rainy and something like pic 1.. or maby you're gfx card don't meet the recomended *did i get that right?*

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Talker: what are your system specs? MM and OoT apperently both run like ass on your pc, judging from the framerate.

edit: If those are it in your profile, something's either wrong, or the P4 Celeron just sucks that bad. :p

talker

cooliscool said:
Talker: what are your system specs? MM and OoT apperently both run like ass on your pc, judging from the framerate.

edit: If those are it in your profile, something's either wrong, or the P4 Celeron just sucks that bad. :p
I don't care about those details.. i don't know.. but i hate dell.. -_-..
:yucky: ..

edit : look at this pic if it could help

Last edited:
OP
KnuCkl3s

KnuCkl3s

it was the fday1 i took the pics but its gona drive me crazy lol some one help or give me a link for some better grapic dl

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
cooliscool said:

videocard videocard. it really IS that important guys. =P

IZeroI

Banned
I Don't See Why It Is That Much Of A Big Deal, But I Guess You Have Your Reasons. BTW . . . Isn't There Another Emutalk Member Named Knuckles . . . Just Kind Of Strange But Oh Well

xamenus

cooliscool said:
It's Also Kinda Strange How People Think Every Word Must Be Capitalized.
lol. Good one. :)

Here are 2 pictures of mine with Intel Graphics.First is Jabo's and second is Rice's.