What's new

My SFA3 works in the first version and second of chankast but not in 0.25?

tackleberry

Equal Problem here, Streetfighter Alpha 3 crashes immediatly in 0.25 but runs some rounds in 0.2a, then it crashes anyway. Especialy when a fight begins and the SFA3 Image shows up... :/
Anyone knows the problem and has a fix? :(

System: WinXP
Duron 1600@2000Mhz
512Mb Ram pc3200
Asrock K7s8ex+
Geforce4 ti 4400

When i play, the game runs with 60-70fps, that's not the problem...

PS: When SFA3 starts, it say load failed. It seems like i can't read and write on the virtual memory card... :/

Last edited:

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
why would u use chanka to play sfa3 there are plenty of other emus like MAME that run it perfectly

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
there is a saying amongst programmers "You fix one bug you make three more"

its likely something has been fixed but caused a bug elsewhere, you will have to either use an earlier version to play the game or wait until its fixed again in a later version.

jessman1988

Banned
Guru64 said:
Can MAME run the Dreamcast version of Street Fighter Alpha 3? I don't think so. =P

grrr...lol. there's absolutely no difference in gameplay between the CPS-2 and Dreamcast versions. WinKawaks also does a flawless job of playing this game.

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
Guru64 said:
Can MAME run the Dreamcast version of Street Fighter Alpha 3? I don't think so. =P

It pretty much the same thing without the option menu, which i assume you use to make it easier :getlost:

Shin_Gouki

IMO the dreamcast version is a LOT better , dramatic battle: with 2 players against one other human player is absolute fabulous !!! :D
other goddies like -> SHIN Gouki not to mention ;)
wbr Shin Gouki