What's new

dead or alive 2 LE uncut demo - how?

holymoz

hi, maybe it's not a chankast thread but how I can get the uncut demo (nude kasumi) in doa2LE? I read about setting age above 21 and play survival for an high score, I reach the 6th rank but the intro is still the same, I've set the survival option in normal difficulty, normal gauge andno limits time, thanks for answers!

OP
holymoz

holymoz

Trotterwatch said:
Alternatively go out and get a girlfriend :)

:p I'm only curious...

ok ok, I'm a bit pervert :whistling

thanks for anwers, but if I don' want to use the saves how can I do? I also entered the name realdemo in ranking

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
holymoz said:
:thanks for anwers, but if I don' want to use the saves how can I do?

maybe by having a lot of imagination ??? serously, for your problem it's depend of the doa version you have, you can't on some version...

OP
holymoz

holymoz

too bad, the uncut stuff works only for usa version, I've got the jap version

OP
holymoz

holymoz

why? it is possible to obtain the uncut intro in jap version? the savegames for jap says only "all costumes and the 2 add characters" while the us version says "the uncut intro ext."

mezkal

Man on a mission
Well man its all a matter of context. What you see in that intro never made it anywhere else but in the Japanase release of DOA2 : LE, not even the Aussie PAL release and that time our laws on nakedness in games were very lax. The other uncut stuff is just Kasum supposedly naked. What it really is is a Gameshark code that changes the pallete of her clone's uniform to fleshtone. Woo-wickedy-Hoo. At least in the intro you are actually seeing her lower body naked in Chankast due to Z-buffer bug (ie the cloning machine is missing from beneath her and therefore doesn't occlude her crotch). So stop complaining :p You sick little monkey you! :p

LOL

ssj4v

is it doa 2 that u can do this in or doa 2:le? also is the gameshark hardware or is it something to run off cd because i downloaded this file GamesharkCDX.cdi but i havnt used it yet, is that the gameshark the website refers too?