What's new

Conker's Bad Fur Day ~ Help

RomGuy

I was wondering what is the best emu to play it? I have heard great things about playing it on 1964emu, is that true? I tried it on Nemu64 and Pj64 both don't have great graphics here is my specs if thats the problem?

CPU processor: 800 mhtz
graphics: Geforce 2 GTS
ram: 512 megs
Hard Drive space: 20 gigs
Windows Me (I have XP but to lazy to install it)

Ranger - X

Like the way you advertise you've got a COPY of Windows XP No-One that has spent a few hundred bucks on Windows XP will be too lazy to install it.

Anyway, PJ64 1.4 and 1964 are the best bets. Use Jabo D3D 1.4 for graphics. As for sound, generally Azimers audio plugins. The best is to play around with the settings and find the ones that suit your system.

Cobra95

1964 with Jabo's 1.4 D3D7 plugin and Azimer's 0.40 audio works best for me. PJ64 does a bangup job too, with better audio (check out the Rock Solid Disco), but too many stutters for my liking. Beware that Jabo's 1.4 plugins (D3D7 and D3D6) have an issue with some darkened graphics (they won't get rendered). There's only one place in the game so far (and I'm pretty far into it) where it becomes unplayable, because you can't see what you're standing on at all. To make it through that spot (and any such others later, if any) switch to Jabo's 1.3 D3D plugin.

Update: I found out that PJ64 doesn't have the missing-gfx issue with any of Jabo's plugins. That's strictly 1964 with either of Jabo's 1.4 plugins.

Last edited: