What's new

Dreamcast CD-Rs and CD-RWs!!!

Owmen

Hi there ppl, its the first time that i write here and i have 3 things that i need to know if entirely possible:

Can Dreamcast read CD-RWs and wich software burner is better for burning Backups, like, i have Alcohol 120% ..can it overburn the CD´s do it can fit a 740 or 800 Mb games? ( The Burner hardware i have is a Lite-On 52x24x52 ).

Other thing is about chankast.. i have a PIII with 396Ram and a ( i belive the reason about the failure.. ) Riva TNT 2 32Mb and all games ( exept the Utopia Boot CD ) crash with this error:
error.JPG

The instruction in "0x001401e5" made reference to the memory in "0x00280386". The memory cannot be "written".

I know that i dont have a spec PC to run games at even a decent speed..i just whanted ( till i own a better machine ) to use Chankast to test the Images i have, to see if they run etc before making the backups to CDs.
I have windows XP Pro with Directx 9b, SDK and SP1.

The other thing has to do with Echelon backups..i have Resident Evil Code Veronica that i toke over bittorent, and its from Echelon 1.13Gb the two CD´s, i would like to know if this is the FULL game without modifications..or rips..or so..i heard that the Skies of Arcadia have problems and its from Echelon..

Thanx in advance ppl! Chankast ( even if i cannot test it ) its really the BEST emulator ever created!!!!!