What's new

HELP with Satourne

enslavedg

:plain: After starting satourne i get everytime to the menu for saturn.I have mounted the radiant silvergun game with deamon tools.Also i dont hear the typical sound during the saturn logo.I have the latest version of satourne and the saturn bios and stv bios also_On the check screen with the plug ins etc. everything is ok.So why this emulator doesnt work what did i wrong or what i could possible forgot?Thanks in advance for any help and suggestion. :plain:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
enslavedg said:
:plain: After starting satourne i get everytime to the menu for saturn.I have mounted the radiant silvergun game with deamon tools.Also i dont hear the typical sound during the saturn logo.I have the latest version of satourne and the saturn bios and stv bios also_On the check screen with the plug ins etc. everything is ok.So why this emulator doesnt work what did i wrong or what i could possible forgot?Thanks in advance for any help and suggestion. :plain:
Go to http://www.emu-trans.de.vu/ and load the satourne german tranlated version.
There inside is a ISO Plugin. Try it with them and you probably get it working. Hope it works!

morpheusx

where is this iso plug-in your talking about for the satourne emu? i logged onto this site you posted and i did'nt see anything about a saturn emu iso plugin,i also clicked on the english translation icon to read it in english,still nothing about a iso plugin for satourne.

what gives??? :0(

Last edited:
OP
E

enslavedg

MasterPhW_DX said:
Go to http://www.emu-trans.de.vu/ and load the satourne german tranlated version.
There inside is a ISO Plugin. Try it with them and you probably get it working. Hope it works!

I got to the site you told me , but i dont see any download section for satourne or a iso plugin???Can you help me out with MasterPhW_DX...thx

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
YOu have to go to manufactured projects, then other consoles and there's satourne 2003.
A window will open and you can see a description and such things. load it and try it, hope it helps!

OP
E

enslavedg

MasterPhW_DX said:
YOu have to go to manufactured projects, then other consoles and there's satourne 2003.
A window will open and you can see a description and such things. load it and try it, hope it helps!

Thanks for the info master.I got to the site an download the rar and exe file.I setup the emulator but i still dont hear any sound when i press start.Il try to run radiant silvergun but when ti laods a japanese text coming up..saying something about RAM the only word i could read..there it stops no further coming.Any suggestion about that?Thx again for your hlep master.