What's new

Ogre Battle 64 didn't work on Nemu64

gogogo

I realised that Nemu64 can open the Ogre Battle 64 rom. It's quite fast, but it CRASHED or Freeze after showing some of the screen....

Did anyone get the same problem. Can anyone help......? Please.......???

OP
G

gogogo

Detail...

I'm using Nemu 0.7a with NemuIni v2.4.2

The rom:

Name: Ogrebattle_64.v64
Type:V64 File
File size: 41,943,040
Packed size: 35,859,830
Ratio: 15%
Modified: 9/16/99 2:43 PM
Path: -
CRC: 4250D 8A

Anyone......help......Please......

Tesla-Guy

Some sprites are missing and gfx is really bad, and it hangs randomly... :| there is no way to fix it, wait for the next version :cool:

pointchiz

Ogrebattle 64 runs with NEMU 0.7a and most of the background 2D\3D graphics including text are near perfectly displayed in most instances. Unfortunatley, like Telsa-Guy stated, some graphics are missing. They're displayed as black and white boxes, where the white seems to be missing textures\animations. The game also freezes the emulator at a certain point.

From what I've gathered in review web sites. Ogrebattle 64 received perfect scores in all categories and most reviewers urge you to buy an N64 just to play this game.

However, I'm confident that in time it'll be perfectly emulated like the original Ogrebattle on the ZSNES emulator.

I am dying to play this game.

OP
G

gogogo

Maybe I need to wait for the next version....

I knew the gfx graphic or spirit is missing, but it FREEZE or "Hang" after showing some screen.

I think I need to wait for the next version.....:hrm:

Pineconeboy

pointchiz said:

From what I've gathered in review web sites. Ogrebattle 64 received perfect scores in all categories and most reviewers urge you to buy an N64 just to play this game.

However, I'm confident that in time it'll be perfectly emulated like the original Ogrebattle on the ZSNES emulator.

I am dying to play this game.

HELL yeah

I've played through Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen completely twice, got the worst ending the first time and the best (humble) ending the second time. It seems a lot of people share my sentiment of pants-wetting excitement over getting to play it :).