What's new

help

Ken34

I have gotten Marvel vs capcom 2, and all i ahve are some files called mvsc2.001, mvsc2.002 etc... all the way up to 009, and I was wondering what do i do with these files so I can make a playing CD?

do i just make a cd image with the files and a universal ip.bin and mvsc2's 1st read.bin???

lucindrea

first file is allways *.rar , then *.001 .. etc .. if you dont have the rar file , the whole archive is unopenable

StuMcBill

lucindrea said:
first file is allways *.rar , then *.001 .. etc .. if you dont have the rar file , the whole archive is unopenable

I would normally agree but my copy of Spawn came like that, no rar file, I opened the final one .032 i think and it extracted no problem!!!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
001 and so on files are for 7zip, but please stop talking about warez!
Because all DC games you have loaded are warez! Someone should close these thread!

Xstriker

3d master-
man, you just had too search the forums, there is someone else who asked for the same thing, use winrar, and it wil give you an image file

ssj2joe

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about warez in this forum. But your not aloud to tell people whare to get it and stuff. (Besides, whats wrong if the moderators don't notes a warez topic? You can find free games that way! :p )

OP
K

Ken34

Xstriker said:
man, you just had too search the forums, there is someone else who asked for the same thing, use winrar, and it wil give you an image file

ok, but the cdi file is only 200 MB , will that hurt my cd-rom drive if i try to play it with chankast?
or do i need to some how get a dummy file in there?

rcgamer

the old guy
why would it hurt your drive???

no its not ok to talk about wares on this forum. with chankaat since it only loads iso images then it becomes necessary. i think that is why the mods are being so lenient. although some of the discussion here is getting out of hand.

EMUUSER

Why it will hurt your cd-rom? I don't think so, maybe we don't think so.

You just use virtual cd-rom (daemon tool or alcohol 120%) to run the cdi, it means run a un-real cd-rom on your hardrive, not the real cd-rom.

Are you burn cdi in a cd-r? It also won't hurt cd-rom but some guys said that will load slowly to play.
:alien2: