What's new

Help on girigiri!!

zeroboi

jus downloaded the newest version put up on this forum.i always wanted to play Dragon Force again.
i downloaded it,had the cue and bin,but no matter wat,i still cant play it.
It will load till the bios screen and say disk unsuitable for system,is this problem due to tt girigiri cant play non original games?

OP
Z

zeroboi

i have set as auto choose the region on the girigiri tool.Do i still need to set the region?Whn i mount it on a virtual drive,it reports the cd drive not closed.Mb the problem lies in my ISO.thanks for the advice!!Thanks alot

OP
Z

zeroboi

jus realised that in my girigiri folder there is no file that is *.toc.Can this be the problem?i used the gentoc,but no file is generated.

holymoz

mm... this toc missing it's a problem that I know well, first check if the iso is correctly loaded in the virtual driver, search in "my computer" the cd virtual drive icon and open it, it should open the cd and show you the files of the game. Try to load the cd, if doesn't work maybe there's a generic problem with cd recognizing (sorry for my english :p )

second method (I prefer it to avoid all cd problems stuff): use cdrwin and create (from the virtual cd) an imagefile in cue + bin format, load this file with the loader without using cd or virtual drives

warning!!! when you create the cue bin file, open the cue file with notepad and check that at the first line there is ONLY the name of the game without path, if there's the path delete it

right example

FILE "RADIANT_SILV_(USA)_ISO.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
follows the audio tracks....

and not

FILE "c:\programs\games\RADIANT_SILV_(USA)_ISO.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

Last edited: