anyone use the new radicalboy advance

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmmm... Google finds nothin when i search for radicalboy :(

Ah , is this a game ?!

dunno / dunno / no :D

calam , I would learn at least >some< english before i spam english forums :p

foogy

the reason why google isnt picking something up is because "radicalboy advance" is the wrong name the real name of the emulator is "rascalboy advance"

and whenever you want an emulator try this site first.
www.zophar.net

-Shadow-

Banned
the reason why google isnt picking something up is because "radicalboy advance" is the wrong name the real name of the emulator is "rascalboy advance"

and whenever you want an emulator try this site first.
www.zophar.net

Ahh... thank you :D

Hmpf , i was on zophar's to search it , too , but on this way i couldn't find it , too , because i hadn't got the right name of this emu :p

/edit : This emu is ok , but VBA Ownz it :p

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
OMG , do you emutalk guys really hate zophar's domain ?! If yes , why ? Can you make it clearer for me , please (like telling me the story/cause of this hatred )?

Last edited:

Knuckles

H3ad5h0tter said:
OMG , do you emutalk guys really hate zophar's domain ?! If yes , why ? Can you make it clearer for me , please (like telling me the story/cause of this hatred )?

Well, in fact, I dunno either :p

manboy

H3ad5h0tter said:
But the comic is great :D I've just read the others in the Comic strip tread , and : LOOOOOL :D

Why can't Zophar and emutalk work out their differences
Wtf? are we like 10 years old or something :huh:
im sure whatever problem emutalk has with zophar can be solved
without ghey comics. :plain:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
manboy said:
Why can't Zophar and emutalk work out their differences
Wtf? are we like 10 years old or something :huh:
im sure whatever problem emutalk has with zophar can be solved
without ghey comics. :plain:

Nobody cares what you think kid, you know absolutely nothing as to why people dislike Zophar, do yourself a favour and get yourself a education because you are talking like a fucking retard.

-Shadow-

Banned
Big bad Vamp said:
Nobody cares what you think kid, you know absolutely nothing as to why people dislike Zophar, do yourself a favour and get yourself a education because you are talking like a fucking retard.

Bad day , huh ? :D