What's new

Shenmue2 question

Josep

eyerun4phun
OK, playing through Shenmue2 i realized what the heck are all those little toy things that you have that you can sell to pawn shops?? i mean, where can i get more of those for collecting? anyone know? Also, on the 2nd cd, when cool z says he needs 500 yen before i can see this one guy, whats a good way to get all that money??

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, its allright, i found a way, hehe, i did that little game with the dice and bet all my money, and if i lost i just kept restarting;) Have you played shenmue2 or playing jaz?

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
is PSO really that good? Like online play? or single player? which one?! And, i don't know if i'd really like it cause you have to connect to your regular phone line which is kinda gay, doesn't it lag and stuff? I don't know much about online play with dreamcast, other than on www.lik-sang.com for like $110 you can but an adapter that lets you use your dsl or cable modem instead:) a bit pricey though:)

$120 bucks, my bad:)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
DUDE! BLizz! thats tight! tell me how it goes for you and hopefully they will make directions for winxp, unless you have any idea of how it works! but thats hecka tight, tell me if you get it to work:)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
ah! SWEET! tell me if ya get yours too work, i will actually start getting to work on this soon;)

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Thanks for the link blizz. I'll have to see if I can get that working (I never bothered with DC net b4 coz in Aus it's too expensive).

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, i'd love to do that dc stuff, but i haven't been able to find time:( gotta do allot of other stuff, like high school dances, job, practice homework, g/f, connecting my other comp to get internet access, MAN no wonder why dc DIED!:) j/k

blizz

actually btopenworld decided to kill my internet connection again!!! which is now twice in one week, I'm pretty pissed off about it.

and this DC link thing is on hold until I can get Win2000 to recognise my modem correctly :hrm:

I beat the dragon in PSO last night though :D

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
DUDE play shenmue2 dude, that game is SOO off the HOOK!:) hehe, im' on the 3rd cd and it keeps getting betteer and better;)

Musilecs

Shenmue II

I live in the states and Shenmue II was NOT released here!!!! I actually kept my DC to play it, I was blown away by the first one, and low and behold...NO RELEASE...what version are you all playing? Is there a Euro version with English or English subtitles? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Musilecs

Not Answered

My question was not answered....IS there a Shenmue II that has English dialogue and text (Or at least just text?)? Even if it IS an import, I do not mind if they had an English accent, I just want to play it! Even just english text and a foreign language would do!

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea dude, i have the imported european version, english subtitles only, japenses talking or whatever through the entire game, 4 cds, BEAUTIFUL game!! JEEZ! I'm on the 4 cd right now, took me a little over a month, not hard core playing though, just every now and then. The shenmue series will be moving to the x-box, shenmue 2,3, however long the guy that started shenmue wants to go, i think there are 17 chapters total, doubt he'll do 'em all;)