What's new

Desktop Size help.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
I've seen some of you with wicked, unbelievable sizes for desktops, and I have to ask.. how did you get it? I went in my settings, seen that it wasn't there, I know my videocard supports it cause I've seen some of you with the same videocard having the sizes. I go to advanced and, I see the sizes when I click 'Show unsupported too', is there anyway to get those sizes on a Monitor that 'Doesn't' support it? :-\

Hope that made sense..

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
The reason why you can't see the other sizes is probably because your monitor doesn't support them; check your monitors manual to see all its supported sizes and refresh rates.

Eagle

aka Alshain
That or your monitor supports them yet the proper monitor information file has not been installed.

flow``

flow``
show unsupported refresh rates doesnt have anything to do with the resolution of your monitor :) it can allow higher refresh rates at certain resolution, but my monitor for instance doesnt allow that

anywho, to have more available monitor resolutions, upgrade you graphics card driver to the latest available and you should see more resolutions supported by the card