What's new

looking for a few emulators

007craft

hello. im kinda new to any kind of emulation except SNES.

Just wanted to know the names of the best emulators for Virtual boy, Game Gear and Sega Genesis

thanks.

Clements

For Genesis it's definitely Gens for me, which has brilliant compatibility and also works with 32x and SegaCD games.

For Game Gear you could try Meka, Dega or FreezeSMS. These also work for the Master System too.

For Virtualboy, there aren't that many to choose, so just download them all (there are about three altogether). Bare in mind that Virtualboy emulation is not exactly excellent.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I'd go with MEKA for SMS/GG, as far as VB go, I've never been able to get any of them to work, but whats the point really, VB games always sucked, except galactic pinball.

OP

007craft

ahh.. Did a quick search and found meka and gens .. Thanks

oh I also need a gameboy colour emulator.. Or do I just get a GBA emulator and it can do game boy colour games? If thats the case then whats the best GBA emulator?

Clements

Visualboy Advance plays all types of Gameboy games (including Color and Advance), and I would personally just use that, it is also very compatible and has the best filter-type options I've ever seen in an emulator. It also has neat features such as Super Gameboy support, cheats, and video output (AVI) support - everything you could ever need really.