What's new

=== CHANkAST Wrapper 2.0 ===

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
Chankast 2.0a is out so I updated the wrapper accordingly.

Also I added every single option to the wrapper, allowing you to save settings for each game, overclock/underclock the cpu automatically, full screen and various other

==>> http://www.oscarcontrols.com/lazarus/files/chankast wrapper2.0.zip

How to use it:
1) Extract all the files in your chankast folder
2) Mount your image on your image drive (from alcohol or daemon tools)
3) Run chankast-launch
4) Click on Add games and select your iso that you have mount
5) Type the key for the letter of your virtual device
6) Choose render of your choise and enable anything else you want(z-write, alpha test z-write,NTCS)
7) Press Redefine and press a key(this will be the quit key)
8) Select your game from the list and hit test game

Notes:
* If you have problems quiting from the emulator press ctrl+alt+del together and close "chankast wrapper" and "chankast alpha 0.2a"
* If you press the buttons(when you're playing a game) but nothing happen press alt+tab together until you find the "chankast alpha 0.2a".after that left the buttons

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Ex0skelet0r said:
Chankast 2.0a is out so I updated the wrapper accordingly.

Also I added every single option to the wrapper, allowing you to save settings for each game, overclock/underclock the cpu automatically, full screen and various other

==>> http://www.oscarcontrols.com/lazarus/files/chankast wrapper2.0.zip

How to use it:
1) Extract all the files in your chankast folder
2) Mount your image on your image drive (from alcohol or daemon tools)
3) Run chankast-launch
4) Click on Add games and select your iso that you have mount
5) Type the key for the letter of your virtual device
6) Choose render of your choise and enable anything else you want(z-write, alpha test z-write,NTCS)
7) Press Redefine and press a key(this will be the quit key)
8) Select your game from the list and hit test game

Notes:
* If you have problems quiting from the emulator press ctrl+alt+del together and close "chankast wrapper" and "chankast alpha 0.2a"
* If you press the buttons(when you're playing a game) but nothing happen press alt+tab together until you find the "chankast alpha 0.2a".after that left the buttons

this is old.
3 weeks late. :gunman:

mashakos

nice!

I say great work :akuma:

Seen this a while ago and it's very nice. How did you get to stretch the chankast window in Vbasic? Did you use win32 api to make the window size greater than the screen size(to hide the option menu)?

The util is Nice and has some good ideas.

You could add an option to automatically mount an image in daemon tools, then run the game. Here's how i do it in a batch file:

Code:
@echo off
cd D:\Program Files\d-tools\
start daemon.exe -mount 0,%1
cd D:\chanka\ChankastAlpha0.2\
start chankast-launch %1
exit
@echo

You just add options to select the directory of daemon tools & chankast. In vbasic just put up a shell command:

Code:
Shell(DaemonDir & "\daemon.exe -mount 0," & imageName, vbMinimizednoFocus)
Shell(ChankastDir & "\chankast-launch " & imageName, vbNormalFocus)

Wanted to do my own util but yours is really good so no need for me to put up another.