What's new

Problems with Wrestling Games

DangerousCMO

I have a couple of problems running some wrestling games:

Most of them have a menu problem, but the screenshots on the 1964 website show that one is able to read them, but I cant. They all are shaded black for me. Is this it?

WWF No Mercy:
After playing in the Royal Rumble, the game stops and I get this message:
8003CAD8 Exception in Emulation thread

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2:
I get some graphics problems while playing a tag-team matches which make the wrestlers disappear and re-appear in differet parts of the arena. How do I fix this?

jessman1988

Banned
First of all, post your system specs such as your gfx card, speed, etc. Try using the plugin Glide64 with the LATEST version of Evoodoo installed. I get that same error with Rice's plugin on No Mercy. Just try EVERYTHING you can. The Glide plugin and wrapper gets you close to 100%, but you may have to skip entrances because an error usually appears in the transition from the titantron to the wrestler. Good luck man!

jessman1988

Banned
WHOA! If you use Rice's and leave auto counter-factor on in 1964 than it won't crash! Like I said, just try experimenting.........or buy the real thing, like me, ha ha ha.

Last edited:
OP
D

DangerousCMO

This may sound stupid, but where do I find my system specs?
Where's auto counter-factor?

Last edited:

jessman1988

Banned
lol. your system specs is actually your speed, graphics, memory, etc. you can find all of that in your display and system areas of the control panel of course.

the automatic counter factor option can be found in the "Emulation" tab of 1964.

I hope that helps.

OP
D

DangerousCMO

Finally got it to work, but the royal rumble problem persists and so does the tag-team problem in VPW2. At least i can see the menus.

Last edited: