What's new

No Data on Disc, but there is something

Dreamlover

Ok, i hope i can tell it right.

I have a cdi image here. if i wants to open it with deamon tools, but if i do that i have an error "unable to mount image. Invalid track type". I burnd the image to an cd (i have burn it right - i´m sure) Now i can "open" the cd but there is no data on the disc. Now i want to know it. I downloaded the free version of isobuster and open the image. It´s crazy, but there is one session and one track on the cd. OK i think, i extract the session into a *.bin file and load this with deamon tools. Now there is no error, but if i wants to look into the cd, there is a error, that there is no virtual cd into the virtual drive. But Isobuster found a cd and found a session and one track.
Very crazy. Last i have tested the burnd cd with the emulator. If i load the image from the burn cd the emulator change into the audiomode and the is one track with a time of 70:49 min. The extraced bin file have one track with a time of 81:20 min. Very crazy. I can´t play the game. I can´t hear the music. I short. Shit. Do you know what i have to do. In first i want to hear the music. To play the game is not important.