What's new

How to erase this annoying ie bar.. help please!!

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
Links just redirects to a gallery. But go into your Control Panel, then go to Add/Remove Programs and it should be in there. Just uninstall it.

Dedos

Try using this online spyware scanner.
http://www.spywareinfo.com/xscan.php
Thanks to SpywareInfo and XBlock. Also can you be more specific about what kind of toolbar this is? Is there a logo which displays its name? Did you try finding it in the add/remove list? The link doesn't work either

This scanning program is developed and maintained by XBlock, maker of X-Cleaner Spyware Remover. SpywareInfo does not make or take part in the decision to target or not to target a particular piece of software. If your software is targeted by this scanner, SpywareInfo can do nothing to help you. You will need to contact XBlock directly.
SpywareInfo shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of this software. SpywareInfo has no role in development of this software.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
joel_029 said:
Links just redirects to a gallery. But go into your Control Panel, then go to Add/Remove Programs and it should be in there. Just uninstall it.

Some of these search bars do not allow you to uninstall them. I've removed them manually before from a friends computer (nasty ones too, they hijack your normal google searches and replace them with paid results,) but it is a pain in the ass and if you don't know what you are doing, you can really screw shit up. My personal recommendation is to simply not use IE.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Get Spybot Search and Destroy, close all browser windows and let it do its thing. Should detect about every search bullshit and get rid of it.

edit: I also recommend using CWShredder. It gets rid of all those gay coolwebsearch variants. Google 'em.

smcd

AdAware & SpyBot Search & Destroy tend to work well in my experiences, and they're free!

OP
Burnpro

Burnpro

Supar ***
http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/25235/toolbar.JPG
try this link..

as i said before.. adware 6 didnt do anything and spybot search & destroy found nothing but tracking cookies..
i have disabled this program using msconfig: bore third.exe but it load everytime i restart system,
btw i have a shitload of folders in program files called ****ONLINE ,
i can delete most of em but just one that has a file inside called mailacid.dll

Last edited:
OP
Burnpro

Burnpro

Supar ***
Reichfuher: that only half solve my problem, now i cant view other activex content..
the bar isnt there but i m afraid of install activex again...

smcd

Revisit the sites that you want to download their controls, and they'll get reinstalled (yahoo chat for example, activex for voice chat)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
AdAware and Spybot don't find everything though, even with their latest updates. Like I said, some stuff has to be removed manually.