Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Perfomance in detriment of graphics

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Shut the hell up XBOX and be happy with what they release

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters

{cY}

Monkey butler
xbox... you should stop now, your gonna end up banned, with the dreamcast game share post u made, and this is basically a feature request...

mezkal

Man on a mission
Personally, XBOX, while I'm impressed with your motivation I think you have already put the project in jeapordy by mentioning piracy solutions for non bootable games. Therefore my consequential vote of "Shut the hell up XBOX and be happy with what they release". I didn't realise you were part of the Chanka team. Are you? No? So then? SHUT THE HELL UP.

LOL

Chris_W

mezkal said:
Personally, XBOX, while I'm impressed with your motivation I think you have already put the project in jeapordy by mentioning piracy solutions for non bootable games. Therefore my consequential vote of "Shut the hell up XBOX and be happy with what they release". I didn't realise you were part of the Chanka team. Are you? No? So then? SHUT THE HELL UP.

LOL

Add that to the Poll ill vote it ;)

Aks

save state/load state, I know it may be some time before this happens, but it would be nice, but for voting I gotta say full screen

redz33

network play would be fun. but that's really far from now. i think there is a way to put chanka into fullscreen somewhere on some site. with some tool.

R00ster

I think a option to turn off and on the sound in the emu because I think that with sound the games are slower, so in some games it would be very useful.
Or Fullscreen would be nice.

knowitman

There are some features that I would like, but I am pretty happy with what they have right now. I know I don't like to be pressured to make things so I am happy with what they have.

Sauron-Jin

mezkal said:
Personally, XBOX, while I'm impressed with your motivation I think you have already put the project in jeapordy by mentioning piracy solutions for non bootable games....
LOL

WTF?!?! Self-bootable and Non-Self-Bootable images ARE the SAME kind of piracy if you don't own the original!!!, and even if you own the original, you only are allowed to make a backup IN GD-ROM FORMAT and keeping the same copy protection the original has. Other than that is illegal, so stop saying nonsenses like that.

If we were able to use non self-bootable images in the emu, we would save a lot of space wasted in dummy files and working/repairing these images would be much more easy and newb-friendly, and we would be just as illegal as we were before using non self-bootable images. :ala:

VT-Vincent

VT Emulation Founder
Actually, the copy protection should no longer be protected by the DMCA. I beleive the fact that the Dreamcast is no longer sold or readily available and as such considered obsolete allows for the protection to be bypassed.