What's new

Dreamcast games Exchange Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
no, not warez but a legal electronic trading games exchange between legitimate owners, if you like the idea come to you jackass

note:no warez will be tolerated on the channel , legal owners are allowed to exchange their rightfull games with other owners.

/edit by Trotterwatch

Still considering whether or not I should ban you for this.... you know too well it is against the board rules. As for your verification procedure to identify legit games... in short, it's crap. You can easily hex edit an intro out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitcher

I'm not sure I understand. If you're trading games electronically, then you're trading the ISOs, right? Then how do you know if these ISOs are legally owned or not?

OP
XBOX

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
Glitcher said:
I'm not sure I understand. If you're trading games electronically, then you're trading the ISOs, right? Then how do you know if these ISOs are legally owned or not?

thats the easiest part, all warez iso are marked by the release group, they're looking for some sort of fame with stolen goods, if you're tempted to trade some those warez iso trust me we will spotted straight away. :term:

wait heavy penalty for warez monkeys :whistling

Chris_W

XBOX i think you have it all wrong here man

If you own the original game and swap it with someone (As in Original Game sent by post) thats up to you.

but if you are talking about copying that CD and keeping the Original and sending that copy by any means to that person who dont have the original then thats ilegal.

this is the 2nd time you have done something thats ilegal and posted on these boards.

1 was broadcasting Sat Tv and now this.

sort youself out is all im saying

VT-Vincent

VT Emulation Founder
I would have to agree on this one, I don't see any way to properly verify ownership AND verify that the original medium was either incapacitated in some way or destroyed. Copyright laws permit the ownership of one backup copy, for PERSONAL use only. And even that is not always the case seeing as if the platform is current and readily available, it is illegal to bypass the copy protection in any way per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.