What's new

Chankast alpha 0.2 released

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
Waan2k said:
garrofi your the man :)

Great work Chankast Team :)

omg all the games now works, i saw some spoiller during ingame matches, "que tal satifecho"?

excelent work, only need speedpig patch

Freesnake

Great work!i've had a test,some games could run better.
but still not support "skies of arcadia ECHELON".that's my favorite,555...

gorzerk

thanks for chanka 0.2. and your efforts ... but
I have same problem with window 2000 ... my cds still not booting

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow :D

gunna have to test this now

cheers for the news

been checking the hopepage for hours for a release, was looking at the front page doh :p

sssmax

Error

I tried to start RE Code Veronica selfbooting CD image with DaemonTools... and it gives me a strange error, you'll see the snapshot below... does anybody know what it means?
Thanks!!!!

Glitcher

SON OF A *BEEP*!! I still can't get it to work with MVC2!! Chankast 0.2 behaves in the exact same way as 0.1! So much for that "improved compatability" talk. And don't bother downloading Daemon 3.29, sssmax. It may make the ioControl error go away, but the emulator will just close after loading the bios instead. All this waiting for nothing. Cheers, Chankast.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
compatability improvement was exactly 0% on the games ive got, F355 which is suppose to have improved compatability doesnt get passed the sega logo, DOA2 LE doesnt work and the games that do work are pretty much the same as in 0.1 but more graphical errors.

nice try chankast team, bit of a dud this one, keep up the good work tho, i look forward to seeing what you bring us in the next release, but for now im still at square 1 with this one.

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Man, this is great. Soul Caliber runs at 35-40FPS on my computer, very playable. As soon as I get some cash I'm donating because this emulator just rocks too damn much.

infinity-dc

Glitcher said:
SON OF A *BEEP*!! I still can't get it to work with MVC2!! Chankast 0.2 behaves in the exact same way as 0.1! So much for that "improved compatability" talk. And don't bother downloading Daemon 3.29, sssmax. It may make the ioControl error go away, but the emulator will just close after loading the bios instead. All this waiting for nothing. Cheers, Chankast.

Your another idiot. Just because one game doesnt work you think the authors are bad? you dont deserve shit from them.