What's new

dreamcast official webrowser works with chanka

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
what good is for, mebe less buggy than internet explorer.
snap0009.jpg

dc_web_browser_b.jpg

Last edited:

Aks

very very nice, I tried Planet Web 3.0 after seeing this and I gotta tell everyone now..DONT DO IT!, I had to overwrite my old chanka and replace the files again as it messed up my bios/flash, it just kept asking me for the time and date, problem solved anyway not a big deal, I also tried the Shenmue Passport and it froze after the sega screen.

Klesk24

Aks said:
very very nice, I tried Planet Web 3.0 after seeing this and I gotta tell everyone now..DONT DO IT!, I had to overwrite my old chanka and replace the files again as it messed up my bios/flash, it just kept asking me for the time and date, problem solved anyway not a big deal, I also tried the Shenmue Passport and it froze after the sega screen.

I'm guessing this is what happened when I tried to load Border Down-browser-based selfboot.... the solution is to have a backup of dc_flash.bin handy, or make it read only, although it still won't load the game. At least it will prevent the emulator from permanently screwing up...

DCP

i think if ya take a look about you will find that i released a private selfbooting version of borderdown it dont have the web browser at all its 100% true original code i cant get chanka to work so i cant test it 8-(

DCP
EfNet