What's new

Ikaruga analogic controls

Gandalf68

Is there a way to play Ikaruga without analogic stick ?

I use 2 gravis GamePads pro, and since they don't have analogic stick, the emulator's controller setting don't let me assign the keys for moving the aircraft to my digital stick !

I'm forced to use buttons to move the aircraft, and i'ts not realy convenient :(

Freesnake

you can use playstation's gamepad(dual shock).of cos you need a special device to connect it to pc.then install the dual shock's driver for pc ,you could play Ikaruga perfect.

Heinster

Freesnake said:
you can use playstation's gamepad(dual shock).of cos you need a special device to connect it to pc.then install the dual shock's driver for pc ,you could play Ikaruga perfect.

.... I use psx joypads with a converter and normally all games work with that..... But with Ikaruga I can only play on KB just as Psyvariar 2 ???

OP
G

Gandalf68

Heinster said:
.... I use psx joypads with a converter and normally all games work with that..... But with Ikaruga I can only play on KB just as Psyvariar 2 ???

It's odd, and now i wonder if it's a good idea to buy a PSX controller with a converter !

I wonder why there's no way to assign the aircraft control to the digital stick ? ... maybe that'll be possible in the next release of the emulator ?