What's new

How to start Ecco The Dolphin ?

neopb19

Does Anyone knows how to start Ecco The Dolphin ? I have good ISO (in *.CDI) , Selfboot version with 2 sessions recorded and when I want to start game with chankast, it is boot audio cd bios version with 2 tracks to select and play... ...

please, help me/Us...

greetings/neopb19

mezkal

Man on a mission
neopb19 said:
Does Anyone knows how to start Ecco The Dolphin ? I have good ISO (in *.CDI) , Selfboot version with 2 sessions recorded and when I want to start game with chankast, it is boot audio cd bios version with 2 tracks to select and play... ...

please, help me/Us...

greetings/neopb19

Ummm...?? Didn't u already post that question in another thread? And didn't you already get a reply? So then why post again? It will only piss people off.

Mezkal

Drunkard

The image in question was in a rar file, it extracted ok, but the image is corrupt, i tried the surface scan , it says no phisical errors, disc is in good shape, it doesnt boot with or without a bootdisc,

frankly its knackered ;)

Aks

When you get a good image of Ecco(I know the last didnt work, I got it where you did too).. I used my old Non-Boot version, got the 74-min cd patch from megagames.com, then I used the patch and followed the echelon sb tut/kit line for line, and VOILA, a selfbooting Ecco the Dolphin

Ecco01.jpg

Ecco02.jpg

Ecco03.jpg