What's new

which version of Border Down are you guys playing?

Klesk24

I recently tried to play the stand-alone browser self-boot version of Border Down and it freezes on the Sega logo screen. When I quit and restart, it keeps Chanka looping to the set date and time window, not letting me load up this or any other game until I replace the bios files.

I saw screens of actual in game play in the compatibility thread, so I was wondering if you guys were usng the ikaruga bundled version instead?

Chris_W

Klesk24 said:
I recently tried to play the stand-alone browser self-boot version of Border Down and it freezes on the Sega logo screen. When I quit and restart, it keeps Chanka looping to the set date and time window, not letting me load up this or any other game until I replace the bios files.

I saw screens of actual in game play in the compatibility thread, so I was wondering if you guys were usng the ikaruga bundled version instead?

I said the same and it seems if one has this prob and others dont then the one dont count.

There should be a better way to list games and know the dif in images!

I have to use a Border Down + Ikaruga self-boot (CDI) Combined image to play Border but only with Keyboard Configs for both games as i have a dual ani stick pad.

so try that one instead.