What's new

Donkey kong 64 acsess all areas cheat dont work

Desert Rajah

In donkey Kong 64
there is a cheat to access all areas but it does not work properly
because you dont make it all the way through gates and get stuck :homestar:

O

overkill

Sry, cant help, just posting my DK question here insted of starting a new thread. Does any1 have a way around the vine glitch in DK64. I need to swing on them to reach boss #1 but can't. I've tryed to find a levitation code or something so that I wouldn't have to use the vines but I've found none. I'd appriciate any advise.

LReyome27

Proud Nintendo FANBOY
overkill said:
Sry, cant help, just posting my DK question here insted of starting a new thread. Does any1 have a way around the vine glitch in DK64. I need to swing on them to reach boss #1 but can't. I've tryed to find a levitation code or something so that I wouldn't have to use the vines but I've found none. I'd appriciate any advise.

Its in your counter factor settings. Set your counter factor to 4 when crossing the vines and make sure your Kong is all the way at the bottom of the vine. I had a problem with that myself.

Desert Rajah said:
In donkey Kong 64
there is a cheat to access all areas but it does not work properly
because you dont make it all the way through gates and get stuck :homestar:

It warns you in the cheat notes that you may get stuck and therefore the code should not really be used.

Last edited:
O

overkill

LReyome27 said:
Its in your counter factor settings. Set your counter factor to 4 when crossing the vines and make sure your Kong is all the way at the bottom of the vine. I had a problem with that myself.
Thanks for the advice, but it seems to be already set to four. I guess I'm just cursed or something...