What's new

Was there ever a DC DOA 2 nudepatch?

madprofessor

zito oi penses
i think they did'n have to patch many things as the ladies were already half naked :blush: :blush: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

DarkKnight38

The original
well, the bathing suits apparently were seperate models. They used some form of gameshark code to remove the swimsuits, but there were stars over the nipples. Then someone hacked the models to include nipples instead of stars on the textures. As far as i know, nothing was ever done to the dreamcast games.

OP
M

mike20599

I know there was a nude hack for DOAX Volleyball, but I thought there was also one for DOA 2. The movie I had was during the character select screen, and Kasumi was nekkid!

bleeder

aside from the nude intro, there was a gameshark cheat that made one of the girls naked, but in game when you faught her, she would just run and continualy be running, like into walls then running in place unless you redirected her. it was kinda funny but not worth it

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
bleeder said:
aside from the nude intro, there was a gameshark cheat that made one of the girls naked, but in game when you faught her, she would just run and continualy be running, like into walls then running in place unless you redirected her. it was kinda funny but not worth it

freaky shit :evil: :devil:

Vegeta

The Japanese PS2 version of DOA2 was fully hacked with nude models for every character.

The programmers responsible for this hack were going to release it as shareware but were sued by Tecmo :term:

OP
M

mike20599

Hmm that sounds like an interesting Gameshark cheat. Maybe it will work on Chanka with one of the Chanka Utilities?

jdsony

Hmmm anyway to hack me into Dead or Alive Volleyball with the nude patch? I got a lot of gettin it on to do and that seems like as good a place to start as any.

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
jdsony said:
Hmmm anyway to hack me into Dead or Alive Volleyball with the nude patch? I got a lot of gettin it on to do and that seems like as good a place to start as any.

You need a chipped xbox to use the nude patch, google it for more info or check xbox-scene.com

OzTm

Found it!

Even though I don't have the game (so I haven't been able to test it) I hope it works. I have attached the file, but if you download it, it means you're still a pervert ;) (still kidding :) ).

Pimp

Banned
OzTm said:
Even though I don't have the game (so I haven't been able to test it) I hope it works. I have attached the file, but if you download it, it means you're still a pervert ;) (still kidding :) ).

people that posts passworded files on the internet are either dumb or retarded.

i mean whats the point, getting bad reputation surely not a good thing. :whistling :term:

the password is : www.dreamsaves.de

Last edited:

OzTm

I am sorry for posting a passworded file. Being unable to test it it would have been useless for me to extract the dci file. So I only put everything inside a rar and uploaded it. My bad.

Anyways, Pimp, you have a serious problem. No need to call me a dumb/retard for just trying to help, but not really thinking of everything, or spending time in verifying that everything is ok; maybe I have more important things to do right now. I just... forwarded a file that I found. I don't even care about this game, since I don't have it. Just wanted to help the ones who want the patch. That's all.