What's new

Emulator Help!

bolt9289

I was installing the latest drivers for my video card, and after it was done, I suddenly couldn't play emus anymore! At first I could still play, but most just stopped working. Nebula runs, but exits as soon as it's done loading the rom and leaves a black screen. Chankast runs, but exits when I press init(it doesn't even say "chankast has to close..." message!) SNES9X runs for a little, but then exits without giving me a chance to do anything. ePSXe runs also, but as soon as I load an .bin or run a cd rom, IT CLOSES! This really sucks since my real SNES is broken and I can't play my burnt 2nd disc of FF7 on my real ps, so I'm basically left with kawaks, which still works, but it really sucks. Is this the work of a virus? I have a virus scanner and it seems that I don't have any. I pretty sure it's not the emus, since I have many different versions of nebula, and all of them crash. PLEASE HELP!

mezkal

Man on a mission
First things first.....Post your specs....then we'll look at this DRIVER you recently installed

Cheers

mezkal