What's new

chankast alpha 0.2

garrofi

Hi all,

First at all, we wanna announce ElSemi has joint chanka team :) He is the programmer of nebula and nebula model 2.

And about chankast, we are gonna release a new chankast version this weekend. You are gonna love the new features:

- more stable, no more random crashes
- better gfx core
- more compatibility
- speed improvements
- cable selector
- new pad support
- and a lot of more features

Garrofi

mezkal

Man on a mission
garrofi said:
Hi all,

First at all, we wanna announce ElSemi has joint chanka team :) He is the programmer of nebula and nebula model 2.

And about chankast, we are gonna release a new chankast version this weekend. You are gonna love the new features:

Garrofi

And the people say....YAY!!!

Guys as SOON as I CAN I will donate $100 AUD (Australian Dollars - approx $80 US)

The fact that ElSemi joined makes this project worth even more of my time. ElSemi, you god, your brought DOA Arcade to my PC :)

And now you're gonna bring DOA2 to my PC this weekend! YAY!

More bounding jubblies I say :) ROFL

Three More Cheers for the Chanka Devs....and one more for ElSemi!!

Hip Hip HOOOOOORAYYYYY! x 4 :)

Much Love

Mezkal

rcgamer

the old guy
cool, thanks for giving us an update and for chankast. its the bomb. best emu since 1964 n64 emulator.

mezkal

Man on a mission
Actually I'd say its the best emu since Project 64....but that's just one man's opinion :)

mezkal

Man on a mission
Glad you pointed that out....coz with name like R00ter..... oh I'm sorry that was R00Ster oops....how silly of me :p

[vEX]

niechift.com
garrofi said:
Hi all,

- better gfx core
- more compatibility
- speed improvements
- cable selector
- new pad support

Garrofi
Everyone that's having trouble with games that gives the A/V cable error should know that the 'cable selector' option will fix this. So if you just have enough patience.. :)

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
mezkal said:
Patience???? U obviously are deluded my good sir! Patience is not a virtue for EMU fans :)

woot woot cable selector.

ho no, i just deleted all my image games that gives av cable error. :bouncy:

copy again :yucky:

RomCal

Banned
garrofi said:
Hi all,

- better gfx core
- more compatibility
- speed improvements
- cable selector
- new pad support

Garrofi

Good For you and good for us! you get a new person in the team and we get a new Chankast version!

OzTm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I can't believe it! Thank you guys for releasing the next version so soon, and telling it now. Can't wait to play RECV :D

Btw, my mom said that she would be so happy if I were that enthusiastic about exams as I am with Chankast alpha 0.2 lol :)

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Why is it more fun to play my DC games on my pc as opposed to my actual DC? i have no frigging clue, but awesome news guys.

Sultan

I am very impressed with the speed of development! I didn't expect this emulator to release another version for a few weeks. Great job! and congrats ElSemi!

madprofessor

zito oi penses
Hexidecimal said:
Why is it more fun to play my DC games on my pc as opposed to my actual DC? i have no frigging clue, but awesome news guys.

yeah i kinda have that feeling too :p
even though chanka has glitches and stuff with one game or another still
i like it better :bouncy:

alpha 0.2 yeay!!! if it were to stop at alpha 0.2 it would still be one of the most complete and successful projects :evil: :evil: :evil:

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
Hexidecimal said:

multiplayer, network play will change your dreamcast gameplay.

Coolsville

OMG, Chankast is right now by far the best emulator i've seen in a longggggggg time... Not only is is highly compatible but its also fast... REALLY FAST! I can't believe how fast the new version is coming out! For its first public release you blew me away. And not to mention it dosen't even have any options yet. Imagine when it does... :D Sound and video are awesome on it. Can't wait to try out more games in the new release. Seriously... you guys rock major! And 7 years ago people said emulation was impossible...